Propose Logistics Leader correctly
The Logistics Leader of the Year is the highest award of the Hall of Fame for non-members. How to correctly propose candidates or apply.
First of all, there is a basic question: Should a person be submitted for admission into the Logistics Hall of Fame or for the "Logistics Leader of the Year" award?
There are two fundamental differences: In order to be considered for membership of the Logistics Hall of Fame, the achievement must firstly be permanent and secondly benefit a larger group of institutions beyond the boundaries of the own company itself. It must be a milestone in logistics.
The performance of a Logistics Leader, on the other hand, should be successful for one's own company or have set a current, highly regarded impulse that sets a trend for the industry.
A Logistics Leader can therefore also become a member of the Logistics Hall of Fame, if a performance is lasting.
The formalities for a Logistics Leader of the Year
- The Logistics Leader of the Year honors people. Concepts cannot be submitted. Only individuals can be nominated, not groups.
- A proposal should be short and cover a maximum of one DIN A4page. Work with bullet points in a structured way.
- Each proposal must be justified and verifiable.
- Proposals or applications are free of charge and only possible on the Internet at www.logisticshalloffame.net.
- Only applications in English or German language are valid.
- Upload printable image material
Answer the central questions: Who? What? When? Why?
Who is the person?
- A short tabular curriculum vitae with the most important positions as well as pictures of the person are obligatory, as are the contact details.
- Describe the person's career in a maximum of three sentences: Early youth, education, professional background.
- Put the achievement and the person in a nutshell with a catchy headline.
What has the person achieved and when?
- Tell the story of the achievement briefly and what contribution the person made to it. Why did the person deserve the Logistics Leader of the Year?
- Describe what the achievement has effected and what benefits the company or organization has gained from it. Above all, mention key figures.
It does not matter whether it is a proposal or an application, as this is treated confidentially and is not communicated to the committees or the public in the further decision-making process.